LAW ON INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES (LSSI)
BRAND CORNER, S.L., as the party responsible for the website, hereinafter the WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE in its Spanish initials), as well as to inform all users of the website about the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, undertaking to strictly observe and comply with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provisions that may be applicable.
BRAND CORNER, S.L. reserves the right to change any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of the said obligations, with the publication on the BRAND CORNER, S.L. website being understood to be sufficient.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Company name: BRAND CORNER, S.L.
Trade name: BRAND CORNER
Tax ID No.: B-61941894
Address: Ctra. de Rubí 88, 2ª Planta, Local A1, 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès – Barcelona
Email: [email protected]
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
With the term ‘Website’ we refer to all the domains that BRAND CORNER S.L. has on the internet and its networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and/or any other social and professional network).
By accessing and using the Website, the person acquires the status of User of the Website (hereinafter, “User”) and this entails their acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice as well as any changes thereto. At the same time, BRAND CORNER, S.L. (hereinafter, BRAND CORNER) reserves the right to make changes and updates to the information contained on the Website, with its configuration and presentation as well as of the access conditions, at any time and without prior notice.
Therefore, the User must read this Legal Notice each time they access the Website, as the Website itself and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice are subject to change. In any case, the mere fact of using the Website and browsing it will always mean the User accepts each and every one of these general conditions of access and use, without any kind of reservations.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents shown on the Website and, in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands or any other signs susceptible to industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all brands, trade names or distinctive trademarks, all industrial and intellectual property rights on the contents and/or any other elements placed on the Website, which are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of their trade. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, indemnifying and holding the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. Under no circumstances does access to the Website imply any kind of waiver, transfer, licence or total or partial transfer of these rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer the Users any other right of use, RRHH, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any other rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third-party owner of the affected rights.
As a multimedia artistic work, the content, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this Site, as well as the Website as a whole, are copyright protected by intellectual property legislation. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, including the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content on the Website or, in any case, it has the corresponding authorisation for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the aforementioned Entity.
It is also forbidden to erase, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may be contained in the content. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to refrain from any action that could be detrimental to them, and in any case with the company reserving the right to exercise any legal measures or actions that it may be entitled to in the defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE WEBSITE USER
The User undertakes to:
- Make the appropriate and lawful use of the Website and its content and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable law at any given time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morality and good manners and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements necessary to access the Website.
- To provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained on the Website with regard to their personal data and to keep it updated at all times in such a way as to be in alignment with the User’s real situation at all times. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to the company or to third parties as a result of the information they have provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the User shall also refrain from:
- Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Website and/or the content for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, which may be harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and any type of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Inserting or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party suppliers and other Users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Deleting, concealing or manipulating the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated in the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the content.
- Obtaining and attempting to obtain the contents by using means or procedures other than those which, where applicable, have been made available for this purpose or which have been expressly indicated on the web pages which contain the content or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or the contents.
- In particular, and merely by way of example and without limitation, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material available to third parties, which: • Is contrary in any way to, undermines or infringes upon the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised constitutionally, in international treaties and in any other legislation in force.• Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good manners or public order.• Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on grounds of gender, race, religion, beliefs, age or status.• Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morals, good manners and public order. Induces or is likely to induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.• Induces or incites users to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and mental balance.• All property belonging to the company or to third parties that has not been authorised for the intended use is protected by intellectual or industrial property law.• Is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or a person’s own image.• Constitutes any form of advertising.• Includes any type of virus or program that impedes the normal functioning of the Website.
If the User is provided with a password to access any of the services and/or contents of the Website, the User undertakes to use it diligently and to keep it secret at all times. Consequently, the User shall be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow third parties to have access to the aforementioned services and/or contents. Furthermore, the User is obliged to notify the company of any event that may involve the improper use of their password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorised access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until such time as the above notification is made, the company shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of the User’s password, and the said User shall be responsible for any unlawful use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any third party without legal authorisation. If through negligence or the wilful failure to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, the User will be liable for any damages that may arise for the company as a result of such non-compliance.
Continuous access is not guaranteed, nor is the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the Website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond the company’s control. The company shall not be held responsible for any decisions that may be made as a result of accessing the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted or the relationship with the User may be terminated immediately if it is detected that any use of the Website, or of any of the services offered therein, is in contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Website.
The company will only be responsible for the removal of content that may cause such damage as soon as possible, provided that it is notified of it. In particular, we shall not be liable for damages arising from, among others, the following:
- Interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunication lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the company’s control.
- Illegal interference through the use of malicious software of any kind and by any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other means.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the Website.
- Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The Website Administrator reserves the right to withdraw any content or information, in whole or in part contained on the Website.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and the use made of them by the Website’s users. Similarly, it is also exempt from any liability for the content and information that may be received through data collection forms, with these being reserved solely for the provision of the services to respond to queries and doubts. Moreover, in the event of damages caused by illicit or incorrect use of these services, the User may be sued for any damage caused.
You will hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Website. Similarly, you also undertake to indemnify us for any damages resulting from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on your part which imposes an unreasonable burden on the good functioning of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink, the Website or any of its contents, unless the express written authorisation from the person responsible for the file has been granted.
The Website may include links to other websites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information from collaborating companies and/or sponsors. Thus, the company shall not be held liable for the content of these websites, nor is it a guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the homepage of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Other websites which include a link to our Website (i) must not misrepresent their relationship or claim that the said link has been authorised, nor may they include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive trademarks of our company; (ii) they must not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination on grounds of gender, race or religion, contrary to public order or be unlawful; (iii) they must not link to any page of the Website other than the homepage; (iv) they must link to the Website’s address itself, without allowing the Website to make the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its frames or to create a browser about any of the pages of the Website. The Company may request that you remove any link to the Website at any time, after which you must immediately remove the link.
The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to this Website.
BRAND CORNER shall not be held liable for the existence of links between third parties and other websites which do not belong to BRAND CORNER, and the links that could be provided through the Website have informative purposes for its Users, but under no circumstances would this place BRAND CORNER in a position of guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through the links and, therefore, BRAND CORNER shall not be held liable for any damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, failure to update, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Websites or for any other damages.
Therefore, BRAND CORNER is exempt of any responsibility for the services and/or information provided on other websites linked to this Website. The User is advised that, in the event that they consider that any of the Linked Websites contains unlawful or inappropriate content, they can inform BRAND CORNER of this by email.
Finally, the insertion of hyperlinks for advertising, commercial or partnership purposes to websites that do not belong to BRAND CORNER that allow access to the BRAND CORNER Website without consent and/or express authorisation is prohibited. In the event BRAND CORNER grants authorisation for the use of hyperlinks, the conditions for inserting the said links from its pages to the BRAND CORNER Website will be established.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The Company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Website in order to recognise you as a frequent User and to personalise your use of the Website by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the User’s IP address, with Google being the data controller for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser by the Website’s server to record the User’s browsing habits on the Website, provided that the User allows them to be received. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and prevent cookies from being installed on your hard drive. Please refer to your browser’s instructions and manuals for further information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognise the browser of the User’s computer in order to provide content and offer the User’s browsing or advertising preferences, Users’ demographic profiles, as well as to measure the visits and the traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
10. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are for information purposes only. Accordingly, by offering them, no warranties or representations are given in relation to the content and services offered on the Website, including, but not limited to, those of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or marketability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
In any event that it is impossible to provide the service, the company shall not be held liable, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances.
12. ENQUIRIES, COMPLAINTS AND REPORTING OF ACTIVITIES OF AN UNLAWFUL AND INAPPROPRIATE NATURE
For any suggestions, queries, complaints or claims, the User may contact BRAND CORNER through the current or any future communication channels provided:
Owner: BRAND CORNER
Address: Ctra. de Rubí 88, 2ª Planta, Local A1, 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès – Barcelona
Email: [email protected]
The aforementioned channels of communication will also be valid for any User who becomes aware that the Linked Websites refer to pages whose contents or services are unlawful, harmful, denigrating, violent or contrary to morality, to contact BRAND CORNER and inform them of the said circumstances.
Moreover, in accordance with the provisions set forth in Law 34/2002, the receipt by BRAND CORNER of any communication does not imply the effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the User as the communicating party.
13. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, shall be governed by Spanish Law. To resolve any disputes, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona).
In the event that any stipulation contained in these General Conditions of Use becomes unenforceable or void under applicable the law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, the company shall amend or replace the stipulation with one that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and intent reflected in the original stipulation.