1. USER INFORMATION
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you agree to the measures in this Policy, you consent to our processing of your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Company name: BRAND CORNER, S.L.
Trade name: BRAND CORNER
Tax ID No.: B-61941894
Address: Ctra. de Rubí 88, 2ª Planta, Local A1, 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès – Barcelona
Email: [email protected]
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services to the highest standards, which includes treating your data securely and transparently. Our principles are:
- Legal Basis: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data Minimisation: We limit the collection of personal data to that which is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose Limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only in accordance with your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will ensure that your personal data are accurate and kept up to date.
- Data Security: We implement the appropriate technical and organisational measures proportionate to the risks to ensure that your data is not subject to damage, such as unauthorised disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration or any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: We provide the means for you to access or rectify your data whenever you deem it necessary.
- Retention: We store your personal data in a legal and appropriate way and only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International Transfers: In the event that your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be adequately protected.
- Third Parties: The access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual safeguards in place.
- Direct Marketing and Cookies: We comply with the applicable law with regards to advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that may be requested and processed include:
- Data of an identifying nature.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you about what type of Personal Data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data in order to:
- Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news about the sector.
- Send correspondence.
5. LEGITIMATE BASIS
In accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the processing. However, you may of course withdraw your consent at any time.
- There is a legal requirement.
- Given that there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending you marketing information either by subscribing to our newsletter or due to your status as a customer.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of one of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to BRAND CORNER, S.L. for the provision of various services in their capacity as Data Processors. The company will not make any transfers, except by legal obligation.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
With regard to the collection and processing of your personal data, you may contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information referred to in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify any of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Erase your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the legitimacy of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal rrhh.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to [email protected]
If you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es).
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy complement, but do not replace, any other requirements existing under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in any event.
This Policy is subject to a periodic review and may be amended by the Company at any time. When this happens, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to read the most recent version of our Policy again and confirm your acceptance.